1. Has Linden Lab sold the rights to the software, or the software itself, or its company to Valve? What exactly is the deal? Is it a mere listing on the Steam network doubling up what also will remain at secondlife.com, or is it a giveaway? Or does Valve pay LL for the privilege of getting it on its network? What is the deal?
2. Does this deal involve in any fashion a cut out of Lindex commissions, sales on the Marketplace, sales inworld, cashouts, etc. etc. for Valve? Could it in the future?
3. Why is Linden Lab allowing Jordan Bellano (the formerly multiple permabanned Tizzers Foxchase, now Hissyfits) to return to Second Life with his RL business partner Chris Toumanian (Sirilia Tyce) on a sim called Sandvich which is making a Valve theme park? (Note this is a *Valve* theme park ridiculing the CEO of Valve and collecting all the permabanned griefers on new alts -- it is not an authentic pre-existing Steam community, although there is an effort to pretend it's that and mislead people).
4. What steps is Linden Lab taking to handle the inevitable surge in griefing and problems in SL with a surge in new memberships?
5. Will there be any effort to get the Welcome Areas policed better so that new people are not chased away by griefers?
6. Will there be any massive purge of accounts or purging of content as some have predicted to meet due dilligence requirements to avoid lawsuits on copyright, and to reduce strain on servers?
7. What will be the fate of the adult continent and all adult content in SL, of which there is plenty, scattered all over?
8. Does Valve gain access to user information and user data streamed from the world, i.e. chat, purchases, activities, etc. online?
9. What happens if Valve decides SL doesn't do anything to enhance its service and it wants to get rid of SL after a year or so?
10. Is the LindEx going to remain under the control of Linden Lab or will it be sold or expanded through Steam to include other game currencies? What impact will this have on the Linden?